COVID-19 has forced us to reschedule this years Golf outing. Our new date is tentatively set for Saturday October 24th at a new course Chapel Hill in Mount Vernon. We are currently in the process of deciding whether to go with this date or cancel the event for this year. We will have a decision by August 1st.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.